Top Ten Reasons to Work at The Home Depot
10. Because you enjoy crappy hours.
9. If you like to get paid less than you are worth.
8. Saying 'Hi' makes you happy.
7. If 'multi-tasking' is your forte.
6. You are partial to 'micro-management'.
5. Your catch phrase is "No, we don't carry that anymore."
4. Store Meetings.
3. You desire to work alone for hours at a time
2. Because to you 'team player' means: covering two or three
departments at a time.
And the Number One Reason to Work at The Home Depot is
1. You look fantastic in orange.
List created by: Mike Shields