Top Ten reasons why I can Handle Michelle's
10. I Always carry my Cell phone so if I get
trapped I could call for Help.
9. I worked at Wal-mart for 6 years nothing
compares to the mess when you open the back of a truck that has been driven
200 miles with 60 gallons of paint stacked on top of light bulbs.
8. I once read an Indian book on Smoke signals, so
I could start a fire and get help that way.
7. I once took a class on defensive walking so I
should be able to avoid most hazards.
6. I am a highly trained mountain climber, I never
leave the house without a Climbing rope.
5. I always wear shoes that have excellent
4. I am used to messes I haven't cleaned house in
3. I have seen the Movie Twister a 100 times, I
have picked up a few tips on how to handle Debris.
2. If I do get trapped at least I can maybe learn
something before I die by reading some of the Lesson Plans.
And the #1 reason I can Handle Michelle's
Three Words...Fresh Tetanus Shots!!
List Created by: Mike Six